- 15 days ago
- 168 views
What we are looking for
You will be responsible for delivering qualified, high-quality sales opportunities to clients. Dealing with complex IT and business services propositions, you will spend most of your time reaching out to, consulting with and nurturing decision-makers across a range of different channels – telephone, social media, and email.
You will be the client sales go-to for progress on their accounts. It's your responsibility to ensure we provide them with regular updates, including insights you gather through your outbound activity. You strive to achieve delivery of the best opportunities that you know your client salesperson will rave about. Your colleagues in other departments will approach you for guidance, advice and trust your contribution.
What you will do
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly targets for activity and result generation (i.e., Delegate recruitment, lead generation etc.)
- Create engagement with senior decision makers using a mix of telephone/email/InMail channels (depending on the need of the campaign) to identify business pains & opportunities for client sales team
- Write own personalized Nurture emails and LinkedIn mails that generate interest and responses
- Develop an understanding of organizational structure in target organizations through research and profiling techniques
- Gathering, applying and reporting business and market intelligence
- Chairing weekly client progress reviews by phone (face to face on occasion)
- Management of account base and ownership of data to maximize data resolution in campaign period
- Liaising with the client (in conjunction with Client Services) to understand and receive a campaign brief
- Liaising with creative services to establish and refine business messaging to use
- Daily reporting of progress against targets
Who you are
- Experience of selling complex solutions (product or service) face to face or by telephone
- Experience of liaising successfully to Chief level within prospect and customer businesses via multiple channels
- Evidence of working to and exceeding commercial targets and objectives
- Experience of consultative sales – building rapport, defining needs, and applying gathered intelligence
- Experience of working as part of a high performing team
- Experience of working to tight deadlines/juggling multiple projects
What you will need
You will always be looking at how you can achieve the highest quality results. You'll be a master of consultative sales who can get the best outcome from the conversations you have. You have a good eye for detail, are a problem solver and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer in return:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: Health is a priority worth investing in. We empower every employee to take charge of their health by providing comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance so they can perform at their best ability.
- Pre-tax flexible spending account (FSA) – healthcare, dependent care, and transit available: We are committed to saving you money as we provide high-quality healthcare that is as flexible and diverse as our team.
- 4**% 401(k) contribution with no vesting period**: We are invested in our employee’s careers. Each individual has the opportunity to build a future for themselves through a 401k, and we see that as a success for the company as well.
- Plentiful paid time off: Each employee has the freedom to choose how long they want to be away from work. We recommend at least 20 days of PTO, so employees can fully rest and avoid burnout.
- Sick leave (15 days annually): Illnesses are taken seriously at The Marketing Practice. We provide 15 days of sick leave so employees can take their time to make a full recovery before returning to work.
- Holiday shutdown (December 26th - 29th): As the whole company shuts down for a few days, you can celebrate the holidays with loved ones.
- Parental leave:
- Primary caregiver: 12 weeks full pay and then 12 weeks 50% pay
- Secondary caregiver: 12 weeks full pay
- Frankie Mental Health: By partnering with Frankie, we prioritize the well-being of each employee by ensuring they are supported and listened to.
- Employer-funded life, AD&D & disability insurance: The Marketing Practice offers all employees life and AD&D insurance and makes sure you and your loved ones are protected in times of need.
- Fertility care: Parents working here have full support from us to seek fertility care. We partner with Carrot to provide the best care for any family-forming journey you would like to follow.
- Company getaways: Whether it is a local office holiday party or a full-blown international trip, we believe in bonding through quality time spent together as a team.
We are currently eligible to hire within these US states:
AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, NY, TX, and WA.
Diversity equals increased creativity, which equals better results for all. We’re committed to equality of opportunity and applications from all individuals are encouraged. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please don’t hesitate to let us know.