- a month ago
- 349 views
About the Role
Dandy is hiring an accomplished product leader to join our technology organization. As a Principal Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and success of our technology platform. This is a senior level position, and we’re looking for experienced product managers with a track record of delivering commercially successful products within a fast-moving and highly collaborative environment.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for our chairside software—the product suite our dentists use every day to set up patient cases and create orders. Ensure alignment with the company's overall goals and vision.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback, market research, and competitive intelligence to identify opportunities and prioritize product enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing and customer support, to define and deliver high-quality products used by external and internal customers.
- Communicate transparently with your cross-functional partners to ensure alignment on context and vision.
- Work closely with customers, customer support teams, and stakeholders to understand their needs and pain points, and translate them into actionable product requirements.
- Bring deep customer empathy and serve as the champion and voice of our customers.
- Partner with designers to conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights and validate product concepts, ensuring a user-centric approach to product development.
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, and drive the execution of product initiatives in an agile environment.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of your products.
- Leverage data and insights to tell stories and measure your impact and success
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies and apply that knowledge to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Interface with external partners and vendors to evaluate and integrate third-party systems that enhance the capabilities and functionality of our dental technology platform.
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of experience in product management, managing software products through the full lifecycle from MVP to general release and subsequent iterations.
- High bias-to-action. You regularly knock down barriers and get things done, quickly.
- Ability to drive alignment across many cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Technical competence and comfort-level. You can discuss APIs and services with the engineering team (but you don’t need to be able to code).
- Proven ability to think strategically, develop product roadmaps, and execute against them to deliver impactful results.
Bonus Points For
- Experience managing checkout (ordering) products, software products with a hardware component, and/or products built upon an SDK.
- Experience at an operationally-intensive company.
- Comfortable with writing SQL queries.
- Previous experience in the dental or medical industries.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity to win as one. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
At Dandy, we fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We are dedicated to embracing challenges and creating an accessible, inclusive workplace for all individuals. If you require any accommodations for your interview or have any questions beforehand, rest assured that we will move at Dandy speed and do everything in our power to meet your needs.
Benefits & compensation
Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including but not limited to, the primary work location, candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.