- 8 days ago
- 133 views
We are looking for an experienced Web developer to work on the VeriClock frontend application and UI libraries using Typescript and React. You will work closely with the CTO and other developers to design and implement all of our technology’s user-facing features.
- Work with product manager, customer solutions team, and other developers to assist in designing, implementing, testing and debugging new product features, primarily in our web app
- Where possible, write cross platform code to be shared with our React Native, web and server projects.
- Evaluate and improve existing architecture and curate the library of third party packages
- Maintain and extend the automated test scripts.
- Maintain active communication with the Customer Solutions team in order to understand the requirements and translate them into UIs that are great to interact with
- Make stability a top priority by testing, refactoring, and optimizing code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Advanced level Frontend development experience using React
- Experience using Typescript
- Must have shipped and maintained publicly available React web applications
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Assets include:
- Code sharing between React Native and Web React projects
- Experience with AWS, Mysql/Aurora, Apache/Nginx, NodeJS, C#, Lets Encrypt
- Experience with Websockets
We provide a fun, relaxed and Canada-based remote working environment along with competitive compensation, a health-spending account and a cell phone allowance.
Salary range: 100,000 depending on experience.