- 16 days ago
- 180 views
About the team
The Commercial Sales group here at Drift have a team-first mentality. They take pride in winning and growing as a team. Incredibly collaborative, innately motivated and invested in continuous learning, this team is unlike your normal sales team. They are passionate about putting customers first, which drives a different sort of sale. This team is responsible for growing our mid-tier client base in a fast paced sales environment and educating prospects on the tenets of revenue acceleration via Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales.
By month 1 you’ll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues and start working on your own pitch
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach
- Maybe even close your first deal!
By month 3 you’ll
- Master Drift product and have good understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best in class sales process
- Continue to learn conversational selling tactics
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages
- Connect and consult inbound and marketing generated opportunities
- Prepare and present software demos with your solutions consultant and successfully guide prospects through the buying process
- Continue to learn about the ever changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
By month 6 you’ll
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Be crushing your quota
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our unique culture and vision for the future
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of full-cycle closing experience
- 1+ year in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in fast-paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales process fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practice
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our Founder.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For US residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently 220,000. Through a review of equity with other team members, market data, experience, knowledge, skills and the abilities of the applicant, the level and salary ranges may change. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at a percentage of the base salary.
For California candidates, attached is the link to Drift's Candidate Privacy Notice.