Customer Support Advisor
- 3 months ago
- 409 views
We’re now looking for a results-driven Customer Support Advisor to join our team. In this role, you will be providing technical and functional application assistance to our customers, providing the best possible customer service. You will work closely with internal teams as well as our customers to flag problems as well as to suggest possible solutions and improvements.
The role will include flexible hours to cover different markets, the working hours are from 2pm - 10pm (Slovenia time).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will manage inbound user queries regarding the Turtl tool and services and ensure that a response and/or resolution is provided within SLA.
- You will monitor the progress of open support tickets and keep users informed.
- You will categorise all queries accurately and effectively to allow for in-depth reporting.
- You will host web calls with users to support with query resolution but possibly demo new features or provide training at times.
- You will create requests for further technical support and monitor their progress and resolution.
- You will support with maintaining a knowledge base of how-to articles and FAQs and suggest topics that should be included.
- You will quality check development releases to ensure that they meet user expectation
- You will provide weekly and monthly reporting on volumes of support tickets and high frequency topics and make suggestions on improvements that may reduce these in future.
- You will work closely with the other teams across Turtl to develop a high level of product knowledge.
- You have some experience in a customer support role ideally within a tech/saas company.
- You have the ability to solve customer problems and deliver appropriate solutions.
- You have great communication skills, who can interact well with people at all levels confidently.
- You have a proactive mindset and are used to working at times under pressure.
- Intercom experience is preferred but not required; willingness to learn new systems essential.
- A competitive base salary of approx. €30,000 (depending on experience).
- The potential for Stock Options.
- A great opportunity to grow and develop new skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC