Lead Software Engineer (Cloud/FullStack)
- 12 days ago
- 83 views
Join SOUTHWORKS for the opportunity to grow like crazy, work remotely, and build your anything-but-average career with a growing tech company. 🚀
We are looking for a Software Engineer with full-stack agile software development skills to help us grow our business by writing code for some of the biggest brands in the world, scale-ups and future industry leaders, and set a new standard for high-quality, high-profile projects. You will be working as part of an elite three-person Fireteam with other sharp, skilled coders who know how to do top-notch, innovative work in record time to help our customers solve their most vexing technical problems.
- You have hands-on working experience on App Modernization and Native Cloud Development using AWS, Azure or GCP. This includes building scalable architectures using managed services under the following categories Storage, Compute, Integration, Analytics, Monitoring, Security, among others.
- You have good technical skills and relevant experience on 2+ languages like C# (.NET), Go, Python, NodeJs and/or Java (using Spring/SpringBot) with hands-on experience building microservices (including Docker and Kubernetes) and RESTful APIs. Hands-on work experience with unit testing frameworks and tools is a must.
- You have experience mentoring junior software engineers.
- You have a computer science degree or relevant professional experience.
- You have implemented systems that are used in large cloud scale production environments.
- You are familiar with community standards, code guidelines and design patterns, applying them to solve complex problems and recommend solutions.
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
Nice To Have
- You have field experience applying DevOps principles and developing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Terraform, Pulumi or similars. Hands-on experience with automation & configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef), good knowledge of database management would be a plus.
Work from anywhere -* SOUTHWORKS grew with the vision of being a remote-first company. We’ve grown the team without any geographical or cultural boundaries and built a bullet-proof remote-first process that allows collaboration between SOUTHIES and clients all around the world.
How we care for SOUTHWORKS people - We want SOUTHIES to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks vary by country, but they’re all based on the philosophy that taking care of our people is key to our promise of Make Everything Right™. We know that everyone is different, so what we offer is constantly evolving based on employee feedback.
An equal opportunity employer - At SOUTHWORKS, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. SOUTHWORKS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
(*) SOUTHWORKS only hires individuals from countries that are not blocked or sanctioned by the United States, including those identified on the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC