Machine Learning Engineer
- a month ago
- 120 views
As a remote machine learning engineer, you’ll work very closely with a senior member of our research team on cutting-edge deep learning research, infrastructure, and tooling towards the goal of creating general human-like machine intelligence.
• Implement a self-supervised network using contrastive and reconstruction losses.
• Create a library on top of PyTorch to enable efficient network architecture search.
• Open source internal tools.
• Implement networks from newly published papers.
• Work on tools for simple distributed parallel training of deep neural networks.
• Develop more realistic simulations for training our agents.
• Design automated methods and tools to prevent common issues with neural network training (e.g. overfitting, vanishing gradients, dead ReLUs, etc).
• Create visualizations to help us deeply understand what our networks learn and why.
• Very comfortable writing Python.
• Familiar with PyTorch and training deep neural networks.
• Excited to work on open source code.
• Passionate about engineering best practices.
• Self-directed and independent.
• Excellent at getting things done.
• Work directly on creating software with human-like intelligence
• Very generous compensation
• Flexible working hours
• Work remotely
• Time and budget for learning and self improvement
How to apply
All submissions are reviewed by a person, so we encourage you to include notes on why you're interested in working with us. If you have any other work that you can showcase (open source code, side projects, etc.), certainly include it! We know that talent comes from many backgrounds, and we aim to build a team with diverse skillsets that spike strongly in different areas.
We try to reply either way within a week or two at most (usually much sooner).
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC