- 15 days ago
- 200 views
This job is to marry the relationship between experience partners (vendors) and customers. We’re rapidly growing our customer and vendor base, and need to ensure we provide a flawless onboarding experience. This includes providing our partners with the resources and insights they need to succeed in the BACH marketplace by offering unparalleled services to our BACH customers.
- Execute new onboarding processes for vendors. You lead the journey of moving the vendor from agreeing to be listed in our marketplace to actually becoming a part of our marketplace! This will require templated instructions to onboard product images, descriptions, FAQs, vendor agreements, and suggested keys to hosting a successful listing.
- Manage the implementation of new API partners to automate vendor booking processes at ease. Our product team will continue to build APIs with new booking softwares that you will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Operations team to onboard and migrate vendors to the BACH Admin Tool.
- Follow scalable processes to optimize and drive incremental revenue to vendors while providing a positive customer experience. Since we have 800+ vendors in our marketplace, it will be very difficult to communicate with each of these vendors independently. You will need to work with the team to develop processes to collect vendor inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- **Gather Vendor Feedback for the team to improve targeted efforts for product, technology, and marketplace teams.**You will play a key role in executing new systems to improve the marketplace experience for our vendors and BACH members. You will also be leading efforts in circumvention, reducing onboarding conversion friction, and improving the vendor support processes.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a B2B customer success role at a technology company
- Familiarity with both sales, marketing & product data to improve consumer marketplace experience
- A holistic understanding of the BACH consumer and supplier relationship, as well as a keen eye for travel trends
- Experience implementing new processes to improve efficiency in an organization, with the ability to think strategically while being hands on
This year we need to increase the speed at which we onboard our vendors to support the supply expansion of 100 territories by the end of 2023. With this expansion comes the importance in managing the relationships and fostering new growth opportunities within our vendor relations. This person will execute an efficient onboarding process and continue to optimize.
The Account Manager will work closely with the sales team onboarding new vendors/experiences, the marketplace team coordinating weekly vendor “Deal Drops” for our BACH groups, and the member support team to track and monitor booking volume and FAQs. The goal is to maintain healthy streams of communication while keeping a finger on the pulse for what our BACH parties are ultimately looking for.
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Remote Work & Wellness Benefits
- Company-Wide Events & Employee-Led Activities