We are seeking a self-motivated solution engineer with an obsession to deliver WOW moments for the customer to join our rapidly growing fast-paced environment. As a Customer Onboarding Engineer (Presales), you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will be our subject-matter expert helping customers understand and evaluate the Fireflies.ai platform. The Presales Specialist will be responsible for supporting prospects by delivering compelling solutions and articulating the benefits/value proposition of Fireflies.ai.
We are looking to hire a consultant who will act as a technical advisor and develop strong relationships with teams proactively.
- Planning of sales strategies, positioning in contrast to the competitors, and the demonstration of the business.
- Providing demos to prospects and achieving conversions.
- Highlight Firelfies.ai’s value by preparing and delivering product capacities through
- Work independently with prospects/customer technical teams on implementing a complete solution, based on a series of business and technical reviews.
- Liaising with Product Managers and cross-functional teams to provide customer feedback.
- Coordinate and create technical solution documents for existing and new product features.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant market trends and competitor landscapes.
- 1-3 years as a technical product consultant or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role with a SaaS company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand and translate customer requirements into product requirements.
- A self-learner who can pick up skills with minimum support and have a curiosity about learning new concepts.
- High proficiency in English with excellent written and oral skills is a must.
- Willing to work in UK or US shift timings, with flexible timings.
- Relevant experience in companies like Zoho, Kissflow, Chargebee, Freshworks, and companies from AI and ML technology.
- Demo to Win %
- Improvement in Sales Cycle time for Recurring deals.
- Demo to product Signups
- Competitive comp & benefits
- Work remotely anywhere in your respective country
- Ability to move laterally within a team and grow rapidly
- Paid time off and flexible leave policy
- No boss culture
- Flexible working hours
- LGBTQ+ friendly
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC