This is a contract position.
Responsibilities of the Associate Order Management Coordinator:
- Enter and process all new and renewal customer orders.
- Maintain accurate order data in the company CRM system (Salesforce), and consistency of data with the Finance database.
- Reconcile incoming orders against price quotes, customer credits, contracts, checks, authorization forms and credit card orders.
- Ensure quality of all completed orders by resolving any issues or discrepancies.
- Partner with Opportunity Integrity Coordinators and Sales team to reconcile inconsistencies with purchase orders
- Ensure customers are provided with all requested documentation needed such as sole source letters and vendor registrations.
- Keep current with Amplify’s products, services and pricing.
- Collaborate with other Order Management Coordinators to identify and share best practices and develop/ improve processes
- Work alongside other teams within the Sales organization to complete projects
- Meet daily and weekly performance metrics
Basic Qualifications of the Associate Order Management Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in customer service
- Data entry experience
- Customer service experience
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite products, particularly Excel or Sheets
- Ability to travel for onsite meetings (10%)
Preferred Qualifications of the Associate Order Management Coordinator:
- Highly motivated with precise attention to detail
- Proactive problem solving
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, corporate environment
- Salesforce experience
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills (for both internal and customer-facing meetings)
****Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided.**
Compensation: The hourly rate range for this role is 27.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC