- a month ago
- 342 views
As our first marketing hire you will lead our public launch and help build our marketing function from scratch. Part enterprise (demand-side) and part consumer (supply-side), this role will be crucial in accelerating the growth of our knowledge marketplace. To start, you will own content marketing, case studies/testimonials, community, and strategic partnerships, focused on demand generation on our demand side and growth on our supply side. You will work closely with the product and commercial revenue teams to build effective growth strategies. This role reports to the CEO.
What you'll do:
- Further our mission of helping everyone realize the value of what they know by building a strong and passionate online community
- Run content marketing campaign across multiple channels to grow and support our user base
- Develop GTM strategies targetting startups, VC firms, consulting firms, F500's and nonprofits
- Shape the voice and brand of Office Hours
Who you are:
- Not shy
- Not afraid of intepreting data or setting quantifiable goals
- Have experience building passionate communities
- Passionate about bringing people together
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- New laptop and productivity tools (Superhuman, M1 Chip etc.)
- $100 monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible vacation time, regular company holidays
- Company retreats (Tahoe, Maui, Mendocino etc)
- Parent-friendly, remote work, and paid family leave.
Things we revisit over and over again:
Pay Transparency Notice:
Full time offers from Office Hours also include target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Pay range: 200,000, based on seniority and relevant experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some candidates, especially underrepresented groups such as women and people of color, are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Office Hours we believe in building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but don’t meet every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You could still be the right candidate for this or other roles at Office Hours!