- a year ago
- 190 views
- Own the strategic vision for our People Team at Sana. You will lead a critical aspect of Sana’s business and work cross-functionally to craft a plan building upon our strategic priorities.
- Lead and continue to build a high performing team consisting of recruiters, people operations staff, talent management, and other roles yet to be hired.
- Develop and foster plans for your team members’ continued career growth through regular coaching, consistent 1:1s, feedback sessions, and Q&A.
- Talent Acquisition. Responsible for attracting and recruiting top talent to support business objectives, with a strong focus on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) in hiring practices. Own and expand our employer brand in collaboration with Marketing.
- Talent Development. Create a learning and development strategy that provides employees at all levels with a clear pathway for continuous professional growth. Serve as a consultant to leadership and management on HR-related issues while acting as an employee champion and change agent.
- Performance Management. Build overall company performance philosophy and guide leaders across the company on organizational design and development, leadership, employee engagement and retention, performance measurement, coaching, and succession planning.
- People Operations. Manage and optimize global people systems, processes, and policies. Serve as the "center of excellence" for every moment in the employee lifecycle and the go-to for employee questions.
- Compensation & Benefits. Build and refine a total compensation program that offers employees a comprehensive package that is informed by industry benchmarking, tailored to Sana’s remote culture, is competitive within the market, and meets business requirements and budgets.
- People Data Insights. Identify, track, and report on key performance indicators for recruiting, retention, DEIB, compensation, performance, engagement, and other critical metrics that align to broader business objectives and priorities.
- Work closely with the Finance team across a range of programs, including compensation planning, performance cycles, equity management, payroll, benefits planning, budgeting, IT procurement, and compliance.
- Ensure compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the People team while also assisting with the resolution of HR, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues as they arise.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably with 3+ years in a fast-growth company environment in the health, wellness, and/or benefits space at a leadership level.
- An inspirational leader and excellent people manager with a passion for team-building. You know how to identify, recruit, and maximize your team’s talent. People love working with and for you.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to look at key performance metrics and employee/benefits data on a regular basis to find trends, drill-down into cases as needed, and to take data-informed action accordingly. Experience using business intelligence tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence and communication skills over zoom, cell, email, chat, carrier pigeon, etc.
- Direct experience scaling organizations efficiently and effectively, with ability to anticipate and proactively support various growth-related challenges.
- Working knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations and how to practically apply them in the workplace.
- Values-oriented. You care deeply about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Unparalleled attention to detail. You love getting into the weeds to get things done.
- Fast learner. Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch.
- Gritty. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at 250,000 per year for all US-based remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.