- Design and create software tools that enable developers to work as efficiently as possible.
- Create and improve delivery and deployment pipelines using Groovy code and shared libraries.
- Help developers deliver their code to production (pipelines with Harness.io, Jenkins, GitHub magic, etc.).
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals to help smooth the tight release deadlines.
- Work closely with developers and QA teams to understand how to improve their processes and deliver high quality software more effectively.
- Hands-on development with Python, Node JS, GoLang and, terraform scripting languages.
- Help monitor and troubleshoot both development and production environments.
- Communicate the work done clearly and concisely; help developers and other teams understand the code developed with the goal of becoming self-sufficient.
- Platforms: Kubernetes, AWS, New Relic, ES, Redis, Kibana,
- Delivery: Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform and custom tools
- Data: PostgreSQL, Kafka, Cassandra, Redis,
- Programming: NodeJS, GoLang, Groovy/Java, Python and Shell-scripting
- Enterprise tools: GitHub Enterprise, Slack Enterprise, Jira, Confluence
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in software operations (Continuous integration, Continuous deployment, development tools, and release processes).
- Hands on experience with Jenkins Pipelines using Docker containers as artifacts.
- Hands on experience with configuration and automation tools. Preferable Terraform.
- Experience with data-driven software and application troubleshooting using monitoring and collection tools such as New Relic, Splunk, ELK, kubectl, etc.
- Experience getting the developer’s code from inception to production ready in collaboration with Agile development teams and infrastructure hosting teams.
- Experience deploying multi-tier software architecture in virtual infrastructure (Kubernetes and AWS).
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and networking concepts.
- Strong understanding and experience with web SaaS architecture.
- Familiarity with Agile development tools like Git and JIRA.
- Familiar with at least one programming language other than bash scripting.
- BS in Computer Sciences or related degree desired.
Target base salary range for this job requisition is anticipated to be 144,816 annualized.
We also offer participation in the Company Bonus Program and full benefits. The company may modify salaries, salary ranges and/or Pay Plans from time to time as it deems necessary.
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC