- 8 months ago
- 157 views
We are currently looking for a Go-To-Market Project Manager to join the Growth team at Circle Medical Technologies. As our first Go-To-Market Project Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to bring meaningful and life-changing healthcare services to hundreds of thousands of patients. You’ll partner with leadership to identify the elements needed to bring each new campaign to market, and then you will build and own the process and timeline for the campaign.
You’ll work cross-functionally with other Growth teams in product, marketing, clinical operations, patient support, and more to ensure that teams are able to collaborate effectively when bringing innovative healthcare services to market. You’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment where everyone’s opinions matter, and you will be expected to share ideas and feedback to improve how we design healthcare programs and market them to new patients. This role will report to the Director of Growth.
As we continue to grow, we are constantly searching for exceptional talent to be a part of our team. This position may be based out of our offices in Montreal, Quebec or San Francisco, California, or be remote in the U.S. for the right candidate.
- Coordinate people and processes to build and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing healthcare verticals
- Collaborate with leadership to build project roadmaps that guide how clinical teams (including doctors and other healthcare providers), operations, product, marketing, and patient support all come together
- Manage project timelines and oversee contributing teams to ensure that all of the pieces are coming together smoothly and efficiently, organizing and running meetings between key stakeholders when needed to drive things forward
- Continually refine go-to-market processes and advise leadership on timelines and bandwidth to inform monthly campaign-setting
- Play a very direct and essential role in making high-quality healthcare more accessible and transparent for hundreds of thousands of patients
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience in driving cross-functional strategy across a variety of teams
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in parallel
- Experience creating project timelines and roadmaps, and improving them as opportunities to do so are identified
- Highly results-oriented and organized, able to influence a variety of team members of all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to keep teams accountable to deadlines and proactively remove obstacles to project completion
- Ability to quickly learn new tools; self-starter in figuring new tools out with limited guidance
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Expert knowledge of G Suite
- Experience with go-to-market strategy project management
- Experience with healthcare
- Experience with technology startups
- Experience with project management software and/or Kanban boards
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location, 109K USD (San Francisco, Montreal, or remote in the US), output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual competitive including equity, generous vacation, full medical/dental benefits, and 401K.
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.