How you will make an impact:
As a Director, Enterprise Sales at Iterable, you'll have a record of success in leading and motivating a team of sellers, exceeding revenue goals, and has a background in the enterprise SaaS Industry.
Iterable is looking for an exceptional person to lead a team of seasoned sales professionals in our Enterprise segment, reporting directly to our VP of Sales, Enterprise. Our Enterprise team focuses on accounts that have over 750 employees, focused on acquiring net new logos, and expansion of our 1000+ existing accounts.
One of our core values is a growth mindset, and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this role excites you, please do apply, as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Hire, develop, and motivate an outstanding Sales team to ensure we deliver revenue
- Oversee day-to-day AE activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and delivering on monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to improve sales cycles
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Salesforce data for your team and provide reliable forecast information to senior leadership.
- Track record of building and maintaining C- Suite relationships and closing $1M+ ARR Opportunities
- Actively engage in territory planning and opportunity development
We are looking for people who:
- 6+ years of enterprise sales leadership experience in a high-tech startup environment
- 5+ years as an individual contributor in complex, high-touch, strategic Enterprise deals
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota and outlined metrics
- Comfortable leveraging sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Value Selling, command the Message
- Experienced in hiring and training talent at scale
- Enterprise SaaS account management/experience selling into and leading your team thru these sales cycles.
- High-growth start-up sales experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The annual base salary for this position is 190,000 (actual payout is subject to the percentage attainment of specific sales goals), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition, we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC