- 20 days ago
- 223 views
Your role at Dynatrace
The Dynatrace Director of Strategic Partners will establish and grow Dynatrace’s revenue with named Strategic Partners. This high-priority business initiative includes partnering with the world’s leading Global System Integrators as well as other profiles, which include other software vendors and managed service providers
This role reports to the SVP of Global Partners & Alliances. It collaborates with other Global Partner Leadership Team members, including the VP of WW Partner Sales and the Cloud Alliance Sales Senior Director. In addition, this role will work closely with Partner Marketing and Sales Operations.
The role calls for an established technology go-to-market professional with experience building global program success. This role is accountable for creating a successful strategy to build a network of committed partners capable of investing in Dynatrace-focused business practices. In addition, this role is responsible for directing the engagement efforts of approximately of staff members dedicated to these partner profiles.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate success in gaining ever-increasing mindshare of the selling teams within the existing Strategic Partners and recruit, enable, and inspire new partners to the program. In addition, the successful candidate should be experienced in enterprise selling mission-critical IT solutions. Domain experience in IT solutions, digital transformation, and cloud-related technologies would be considered a strength. Experience with SaleForce.com is required.
The Director of Strategic Partners will:
- Developing and delivering quarterly updates to the company’s leadership team
- Drive creation of Strategic Partner facing sales materials for partnership offerings, including sales decks and partner marketing materials.
- Build and execute a scalable pipeline creation process in partnership with the Strategic Accounts.
- Monitor and manage performance metrics/measurement across the partnership portfolio.
- Support the legal team in contract management-related issues.
- Provide weekly forecast/pipeline details.
- Ensure handling of contracting and related paperwork, including NDAs, MSAs, and SOWs, with the support of the Sales Operations and Legal Departments
What will help you succeed
- HS diploma or GED AND a minimum of one year of experience in closing enterprise software sales.
- 10+ years of experience in sales leadership in a fast-growth, competitive environment selling tech, data, and digital, through direct or indirect engagements,
- 10+ years of experience in customer/partnership management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university.
- Demonstrated success in building and nurturing win-win alliance relationships in a global partner community.
- Ability to create new and creative partnership solutions and joint value proposition
- Strong networking and influence management skills that translate into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries
- Ability to present to senior-level executives as well as run and facilitate strategic working sessions
- Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills and a track record of delivering result.
- Ability to Travel (estimated at 25%+).
Dynatrace believes that potential is defined by more than qualifications or background. If you're passionate about this job, working in a tech environment, and are eager to learn, we invite you to apply.
Why you will love being a Dynatracer
Compensation and rewards
- The salary range for this role is $340,000 - $420,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.