- 8 months ago
- 129 views
This position can be based out of San Francisco, New York, or remote (we accept candidates from many states).
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our Growth team.
You will own the strategy, execution and operations of our field activities including corporate and field events to assist our sales and partnerships team to hit quarterly and annual targets.
In this role, you will champion events and growth efforts to develop pipeline generation, acceleration and engagement programs for the go-to-market team. You are a marketer with a focus on optimizing activities and events to drive ROI, with a test, learn and iterate attitude.
We are looking for an individual with a mix of creative and analytical energy; with experience running event programs, many times running several events consecutively and the ability to balance a range of logistics. The ideal candidate will have experience with full campaign life-cycle project management: demand generation, sales enablement, partner enablement, content, lead management and analytics.
WEEK BY WEEK
During your first week you will:
- Onboard with our team
- Develop an understanding of our customers and user types
- Read our favorite industry primers
- Become a master in our app and API
- Build an understanding of our brand positioning, sales process, customer stories and programs that are on-brand for Modern Treasury
- Review Modern Treasury’s events record and backlog
During your first six weeks you will:
- Take full ownership over execution and project management of field activities
- Develop tooling and analytical framework to measure performance and track your first events
- Join prospect and customer conversations to better understand our buyer personas and product-market fit
- Become entrenched with sales team to create a collaborative environment across the functions
During your first twelve weeks you will:
- Assess and advocate for resources that will enable us to accelerate, measure, and scale efforts
- Present on your initial optimization analysis to the executive team with quantified metrics on impact
- Lead field initiatives across channels
- Help to develop Growth team working norms (e.g., webinar production efforts, live-events, one-to-one and one-to-few campaign efforts)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 7+ years experience working in field marketing or similar with a demonstrable experience improving ROI of events and field activities
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and experiment on new channels from prioritization through execution and reporting
Modern Treasury is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment opportunities or practices based on an individual's race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code section 12801.9), natural hair, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.