Your new role at SparkLoop
As our first account executive, you'll work closely with our marketing and account management teams to help brands and publishers discover the true potential of SparkLoop, and commit to giving us a try.
You'll build on your existing network in the media/publishing industry, supplemented by our outbound and inbound lead generation efforts.
Being the first sales role on the team, you'll be excited to work closely with our cofounder, Louis, to create effective sales processes and initiatives from scratch. This may initially include a small amount of BDR work.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders at top media brands and publishers
- Helping these target clients discover the opportunity of SparkLoop, overcome internal objections, and begin working with our onboarding team
- Work closely with our cofounder, Louis, and growth team to identify opportunities and improve our sales funnel
Signs this role is perfect for you
You definitely have:
- 1-3 years experience in a sales role in the SaaS or media/publishing industries
- The ability to communicate effectively in native-level English
- A strong sense of autonomy — this is a role with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- An "almost alarming" interest in newsletters and/or the media industry
- A strong timezone overlap with the US for your working day
In a perfect world, you also have:
- Experience selling to or for media companies. Eg at an ESP or brand partnerships at a publisher/media brand
- A newsletter of your own
- A solid existing online network/profile in the media industry/newsletter space
If this sounds a lot like you but not quite everything, we encourage you to apply anyway. There's still a great chance you're who we're looking for!
Why you'll love working at SparkLoop
At SparkLoop, we're a calm, profitable tech company. We know work is only one part of your life. And we expect you to fit it in around your family and life, not the other way around.
But that doesn't mean we aren't ambitious.
In just three years, our small team of six has built the best toolkit for newsletter growth. Used by thousands of top newsletters and media brands — from Morning Brew to household names like James Clear and Tim Ferriss. And we have big plans for the next three years.
You'll be working with awesome people, on your own schedule, delivering a product with huge potential that people genuinely love.
Here are a few of the key benefits:
- $80-100k initial fixed salary pA (with quick, clear progression)
- Significant additional performance-based compensation
- A fully remote team culture
- Annual team retreats (most recently Portugal, London)
- Stipend towards home-office or coworking space
- Generous PTO policy
- Side projects encouraged
Most importantly, you have the unique opportunity to grow quickly alongside SparkLoop, moulding your initial role into your dream one.
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC