- a year ago
- 74 views
As an iOS engineer at Tapcart, you will work closely with our small team to refactor, maintain and extend the functionality of our core Ecommerce app used by over 500 brands worldwide.
Our engineering team is continuously looking for ways to better ourselves and our peers. We believe that taking the time to write great code is crucial to our long-term success and core to our values.
We encourage unit testing and team code reviews. As an engineer at Tapcart, your code will touch millions of shoppers, and you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact while learning and teaching on our small team.
- Contributing to our consumer-facing Ecommerce app, which enables brands to have their own mobile application live within days. We’re creating a beautiful native experience that helps brands reach and retain their customers.
- Leading medium-to-large technical projects
- Engaging in our development and release lifecycle process rituals (we use Scrum and Agile)
- 5+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Strong familiarity with Swift, as our app is 100% Swift
- Proficient with iOS Architecture Patterns (MVVM, Viper, Clean, etc)
- Experience with Swift UI and declarative server-driven UIs is a plus
- Experience with Swift including state management, and build time configuration is a plus
- A penchant for writing clean, maintainable code
- Interested in keeping up with new technologies, libraries, and design patterns
*This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or transfer
Annual compensation range: 175,000 USD
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· 401K and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical eligible first of the month
· Dental and Vision eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 11 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· $250 a month wellness stipend
· Monthly Happy Hours, Company-Wide Offsite Events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively and remains highly collaborative, engaged, and connected.
· We pride ourselves on a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness and passion.