- a year ago
- 916 views
Customer Experience Associates (CXA) will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have the Cinderella Experience that has personified the Rent The Runway brand. This role will act as a subject matter expert who delivers empathetic, detail-oriented solutions to our customers. As our frontline, all CXAs are trained and positioned for optimal employee effectiveness.
This part-time role currently offers approximately 20 hours/week. Our business is seasonal, so CX Agents are expected to flex up or decrease their weekly hours when the business requires it (typically between 15-29 hours/week).
All new hires MUST attend our 3 week virtual training, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST. You will go through orientation and a robust training period to prepare you for CX interactions. Upon completion of this period, you will be required to pass an assessment that will test knowledge gained during training.
We are currently hiring for the following shift times:
Monday-Friday: 9am - 1pm est
Monday-Friday: 1pm - 5pm est
Monday-Friday: 2pm - 6pm est
Monday-Friday: 4pm - 8pm est
Wednesday - Saturday: 9am - 2pm est
Saturday-Tuesday: 1pm-6pm est
Please note this is a remote role, however candidates must reside as permanent residents in one of the following state****s (international remote work is prohibited):
The starting pay rate for this position is non-negotiable and varies by work location: 14.50/hr: TN, KS
What You'll Do:
- Deliver exceptional service and develop lasting relationships with customers via Rent the Runway channels for communication - live chat, phone, and email.
- Serve as a proud brand ambassador of Rent the Runway, constantly championing our core values to democratize fashion.
- Maintain knowledge of all Rent the Runway products including fit, styles and inventory.
- Assist customers in finding styles that meet their individual style and events needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and offering creative resolutions.
- Deliver personalized service while meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members and leaders in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience.
- Contribute to an empathetic, positive and energetic team culture.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a customer-focused environment
- You are a Problem Solver. You are able to think quickly and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- You Rebound Quickly. Handling difficult customer issues is a challenging job! You approach every day with a positive attitude and rebound quickly.
- You are a Multitasker. You are able to assist 3 customers at once on chat all while maintaining an exceptional level of service.
- You are a Communicator. You listen well and understand the needs of our customers and our business. You express your ideas clearly and communicate persuasively to produce positive results.
- You have Strong Integrity. You are honest and ethical in all interactions and uphold company values and policies.
- You work with efficiency. You understand productivity metrics and are able to hold yourself accountable to assisting customers with attention to detail and efficiency.
- You are Dedicated. You are committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during each customer interaction.
- You are Empathetic. You are able to see situations from the customer’s perspective and provide the best solutions aligned with Rent the Runway’s core values.
What You'll Have:
- Technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency (G Suite, Google Chrome Browser, Slack, Zoom, etc)
- High speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider with a minimum 10Mbps connection (RTR will provide laptop & headset)
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.