- 15 days ago
- 437 views
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will develop impactful relationships with our customers and work diligently to ensure each customer achieves a maximum lifetime value with our software. The role requires strong relationship building, product knowledge and business acumen to help restaurateurs overcome the complex challenges they face daily. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success, the CSM will often work cross-departmentally to solve customer challenges and focus heavily on all efforts to retain the business. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring product adoption, retention, and growth post onboarding. The CSM will employ their knowledge of R365 and their customers to create success plans and provide delightful solutions. In addition to proactive and reactive customer reach out, the CSM will be responsible for tracking and driving customer health, Net Promoter Scores, and adding new features.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers leading to high retention and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers are successful with the product following the launch date.
- Manage the customer experience and setting expectations.
- Responsible for tracking & driving customer health and Net Promoter Scores.
- Create playbooks & present calls to action.
- Responsible for reaching assigned targets for customer KPI’s.
- Continuously improve customer experience by proposing new processes and concepts.
- Participate in user groups and client facing webinars.
- Handle any product or full software attrition to identify save opportunities
- Identify and pass leads to our Sales Growth team
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting and/or restaurants
- Previous experience with R365 platform
- 5 plus years of experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to travel 10%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Collaborative and flexible working style.
- Ability to teach and coach effectively.
- Efficient and timely with deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- The ability to work independently without supervision.
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- Previous Gainsight experience or other customer success management platform preferred
- Previous project management software experience preferred
- This position has a salary range of 70K + commission/bonus. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
70,000 a year
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.