- a month ago
- 292 views
Our Digital Strategist - Paid Media drives strategy and optimizes paid media campaigns on digital marketing channels to achieve partner goals.
What You'll Do:
- Lead accounts in the area of planning, strategy, and execution.
- Build and manage campaigns on Google, Bing, and paid social media channels:
- Set up new paid media accounts.
- Daily management of paid media accounts, including, budget management, bid management, ad copy testing, landing page optimization, etc.
- Analyze data to develop effective strategies to help partners reach their goals.
- Research and implement new paid media updates and strategies.
- Develop project tasks and regularly manage project status.
- Work with team members to produce and deliver successful campaigns.
- Delegate appropriate tasks to Digital Analysts.
- Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to communicate performance trends and developments.
Secondary or Support Duties:
- Assist sales with new business development as necessary.
- Train team members when appropriate.
- Work with other internal teams as required.
- Build systems and documentation to enhance efficiency.
- Write industry-related blogs for Intuitive’s blog.
- Communicate frequently and openly with your manager on problems, successes, partner concerns, etc. There should be no surprises.
- Always live out the purpose and values of Intuitive Digital when representing the company.
- 2-4 years of PPC experience – agency experience is a BIG plus.
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, paid social media channels, and Google Analytics.
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics Certified.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Apps for Business.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening, and written.
- Accountable, honest, organized, positive, team player, and solution-oriented.
- Ability to bill 7.5 hours per day which includes both client and internal operations time.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand movements for long periods of time.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance including Dental, Vision and FSA
- Unlimited PTO (required min 3 weeks off a year)
- 401k with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Development Budgets
- Volunteer/Philanthropic Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Home Office Equipment
- Credits for Coworking Spaces
- Paid Sabbatical (every 5 years)
Pay Range: 65K based on experience