- 4 months ago
- 153 views
For this position, we are looking to hire someone based in the United States.
The software purchasing process is broken. Sales incentives compel vendors to drive the highest possible prices, regardless of value. Every salesforce runs its own process, and the buyer struggles to follow each one across 100+ unique vendors. Companies are overspending, disillusioned, and frustrated. As sales reps, we created this problem.
Do you want to be a part of the solution?
Tropic is breaking the existing SaaS purchasing model. Every company suffers from the problem we solve, and we contractually guarantee they will save money and time with our platform. This makes Tropic a fun product to sell. Our customers love what we do.
- Develop, manage, and close a consistent sales pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Earn trust with prospects through honesty and empathy
- Be willing to say no
- Go the extra mile to close, every time
- Provide a world class customer experience from the first conversation to the last
- Participate in all Tropic cultural activities and find ways to enhance our company culture
- 2 years in full cycle sales at high-growth startups
- Track record of high-performance
- Experience with a consultative sales
Specific to pay transparency laws, the minimum annual salary for this position is $140,000 and may also include commission, incentive pay, incentive stock options, and benefits. The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, and other business considerations.
- Remote first work environment
- Optional offices in NYC, Atlanta, and Denver
- Virtual & in-person meetups
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents
- Unlimited flexible vacation and holiday time off
- 100% covered employee medical, dental & vision plans
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- Award-winning values and culture
Research suggests that 60% of those identifying as under-represented might have talked themselves out of applying due to imposter syndrome or the confidence gap. If this applies to you, feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer that supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.