- 25 days ago
- 159 views
Thousands of companies and customers sign up every day for Runway. Our customers represent a wide spectrum of content creators, from post-production and broadcasting companies, Fortune 500 teams, design studios, and ad agencies to marketing teams, and freelancers. We are looking for an experienced GTM leader who will help research, explore, and continue to build a unique Go-To-Market motion.
- Work closely with and report directly to the CEO
- You will help solidify Runway’s GTM strategy, including:
- Monetization strategies
- Owning revenue targets
- Owning full sales cycles, including sourcing, closing deals, and upselling/renewing contracts
- You will own a variety of partnerships on both the commercial and the technical side
- You will eventually build a high-performing GTM team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Product, Growth Marketing, Finance, and Research to develop and execute on campaigns and close Enterprise customers.
- Hands-on experience working as Director/Head of Sales/GTM at a fast-growing company
- Deep technical understanding of engineering and research cycles
- Ability to carry technical conversations with prospective and current customers
- Get things done mentality
- A relentless willingness to learn
- A care for a positive team culture: you know how to build a diverse and inclusive team where individuals feel valued and where their growth is prioritized
Runway strives to recruit and retain exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds while ensuring pay equity for our team. Our salary ranges are based on competitive market rates for our size, stage and industry, and salary is just one part of the overall compensation package we provide.
There are many factors that go into salary determinations, including relevant experience, skill level and qualifications assessed during the interview process, and maintaining internal equity with peers on the team. The range shared below is a general expectation for the function as posted, but we are also open to considering candidates who may be more or less experienced than outlined in the job description. In this case, we will communicate any updates in the expected salary range.
Lastly, the provided range is the expected salary for candidates in the U.S. Outside of those regions, there may be a change in the range, which again, will be communicated to candidates.
Salary range: 150,000 base (OTE at 50/50 split)
We are a small and growing team of artists, engineers, researchers, and dreamers working together to reimagine creativity. And we’re building a unique team of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. We believe that this will allow us to continue to up-level each other, our company, and our product. We’re looking for people that will add to our culture, not just fit in.
We’re committed to creating a space where our employees can bring their full selves to work and have equal opportunity to succeed. So regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, origin, ability, age, veteran status, if joining this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!