Data Scientist, Marketing
- 3 months ago
- 124 views
The Data Scientist, Marketing role is critical to FourKites’ overall Marketing strategy and growth of the business. The role, which combines data-driven storytelling and deep data science techniques to drive our marketing growth engine, will focus on two primary areas:
- Analyzing data from the FourKites network to identify major trends impacting global supply chains and logistics. Stories featuring FourKites data have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, NBC and many industry publications.
- Analyzing marketing and business performance data to help drive business growth. As a hyper-growth company, FourKites executes a wide range of global marketing programs investing millions of dollars on digital advertising, content marketing, PR, social, events and much more. The Marketing Data Scientist will work directly across the marketing team and senior marketing management to drive the right programs, the right investments and ensure business growth.
The Data Scientist, Marketing will work closely with various members of the Marketing team, in addition to members of the Data Science, Engineering and Business Operations teams.
- Leveraging FourKites platform data to uncover important trends in the logistics space, and be able to tell crisp, succinct data-driven stories through deep analysis and Tableau visualizations. Such analysis is integral to driving continued inbound media interest, and fuels ongoing Marketing campaigns
- Conducting in-depth analysis of persona behavior on the FourKites website to determine the most impactful content opportunities to drive buyer behavior
- Marketing Performance Analytics: Analyze channel interactions and other key indicators to determine the right mix of Marketing investments (e.g., campaign ROI analysis)
- Plan and build reports to identify the buyer journey and lifecycle experience for our products, from discovery, purchase, onboarding and adoption
- Automating reporting and Tableau dashboarding processes to improve productivity
- Collaborating with Data Science and Biz Ops teams to build relevant data powered solutions for the Marketing department
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience telling stories with data, including clear data visualizations, and an ability to communicate clearly and cogently with data
- Deep experience in B2B marketing channel, campaign and funnel performance tracking, analysis and reporting
- Experience in analysis and reporting across advertising platforms, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase (or similar ABM platforms)
- Ability to work quickly and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Querying and Dashboarding tools like SQL, Tableau, Sisense, Apache Superset, Postgre SQL and Google Data Studio
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Sisense, Superset, Power BI, etc.)
- Proven ability to investigate data (vetting, anomaly detection and resolution, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python to manipulate data and perform advanced data handling tasks
We know that job postings can be intimidating, and research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. We encourage you to apply if you think you may be a fit and give us both a chance to find out!
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC