- 16 days ago
- 94 views
We are hiring a Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This person will play a critical role in helping drive the company’s aggressive growth trajectory and has a proven track record building robust and effective demand generation programs among B2B tech audiences.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate understands how to generate qualified pipeline using a mix of channels (paid, events, referral, inbound, etc), campaigns and experiences that deliver value and engagement amongst our target accounts. The ideal candidate is a seasoned B2B marketer who is well versed in the latest trends and tactics related to demand gen (account-based marketing, customer journey mapping, etc)
The Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and vendors to mix strategy with execution, owning and implementing demand gen campaigns and initiatives. They should be comfortable leading large projects and collaborating with multiple teams to drive results that contribute meaningfully to Tropic’s bottom line.
- Build a dynamic demand gen machine that generates consistent and predictable qualified pipeline to help increase marketing’s contribution to revenue.
- Lead Tropic’s event and community strategy across tradeshows, webinars, events, dinners and more; own the end to end experience across strategy, execution, and evaluation, including post-event assessments, lead tracking, surveys, and more.
- Develop inbound marketing strategies and optimization strategies to help improve conversion rate and drive more qualified ideal-customer-profile (ICP) traffic.
- Collaborate closely with our vendors and paid consultants to vastly improve our current paid marketing efforts across paid search, paid social, content syndication and other paid marketing initiatives; drive conversions and reduce cost-per-acquisition (CPA).
- Craft and implement an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy that allows us to most efficiently engage with target personas and accounts.
- Execute all stages of multi-channel marketing campaigns, which includes ideation, experimentation, measurement, and scaling of lead nurture programs, drip campaigns and more.
- Collaborate with Sales Ops to own and lead pipeline/ROI metrics by managing full-funnel end-to-end analytics and attribution for all lead generation, measuring campaign performance, and more.
- Understand our user/buyer journey and product, and work with VP of Marketing and Director of Product Marketing to architect best-in-class strategy that fits Tropic’s funnel.
- Communicate campaign plans and results with internal stakeholders at all levels, while identifying key challenges and solutions.
- 5-7 years of experience in demand gen role (comparable B2B/SaaS experience is a must).
- Demonstrated ability to impact pipeline and revenue by applying data-driven, digital-first strategies for quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration.
- Proven track record in achieving aggressive growth goals, with background in owning/building demand gen engine from the ground up or scaling existing demand gen initiatives.
- Proficient knowledge of tools like Clearbit and ZoomInfo, especially Salesforce and HubSpot to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads in the funnel.
- Proven agility, flexibility, and autonomy in managing projects from conception to completion.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and solve complex problems.
- Excellent internal collaboration skills with proven ability to influence.
- Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks.
Specific to pay transparency laws, the minimum annual salary for this position is $125,000 and may also include commission, incentive pay, incentive stock options, and benefits. The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, and other business considerations.
- Remote first work environment
- Virtual & in-person meetups
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents
- Unlimited flexible vacation and holiday time off
- 100% covered employee medical, dental & vision plans
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- Offices in NYC, Atlanta, and Denver
- Award-winning values and culture