- a month ago
- 652 views
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You'll Solve
Your mission is to empower our customers to continuously improve their security outcomes, so that they can make their greatest impact. When our customers succeed, we succeed. You will develop great relationships, become a trusted advisor, and help customers unlock the power of Red Canary.
- Onboard, coach, and guide customers through their experience with Red Canary
- Build great relationships with the people who work for our customers, highlighting opportunities to make their experiences better over time
- Coordinate the introduction of new products or services through marketing programs, technical information webinars, etc.
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure continued value realization and retention
- Seek out and qualify the potential for new and increased revenue within your portfolio
- Work closely with Technical and Sales teams to articulate customers’ goals and ensure they get the full value from products or services.
- Develop strong product knowledge and expertise, be able to respond to customer questions and tune each implementation to best suit each customer’s needs
- Prioritize your time towards the most critical tasks, while ensuring maximum time spent with customers and on building relationships
- Deliver against quarterly OKRs and KPI targets
- Candidates must live within US Eastern Timezone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically with escalated customers
- Able to clearly communicate sophisticated solutions in an easy to understand manner
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and issues using sound data and metrics
- Able to achieve objectives with mentorship and coaching
- Able to manage customers and make recommendations to improve the customer's security outcomes
- 3 + years of experience in an Account Management or Customer Success position at a SaaS company
- Experience working with Salesforce and ChurnZero a plus.
- Experience in cybersecurity is preferred, but not required
Target Compensation Range: 112,500 OTE + equity
Territory: Candidates must be located within US Eastern timezone to qualify
Application Deadline: January 22, 2024