- a month ago
- 262 views
As a Frontend Developer your main responsibilities will be:
- Working independently with minimal supervision and handholding
- Building and maintaining product features, ensuring performance, security and scalability
- Finding best possible technical solution for new features implementation
- Contributing to technical design and architecture with a steep growth in mind
- Doing code reviews or researching and implementing new tools when needed.
You will fit in well in our team if:
- You have demonstrated strong experience working with large SaaS data infrastructure.
- You are a great team-player and communicator when working with anyone from engineers to specialists like product managers and when working with other teams, and with your manager and other stakeholders. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You can come up with creative approaches to problem solving and can provide feedback to others on their work, be it your fellow developers, the designer or the product manager
- You always approach new challenges with a critical thinking mindset and make sure to look at the big picture.
- You want to take ownership and work independently while being part of a tight-knit team.
- You have efficient time management skills as well as the eagerness to learn new skills and tools are something you value.
- You have a strong engineering background and enjoy the startup life. You have seen many projects through from conception to delivery.
The main technologies you will be working with are:
- We use Golang and PostgreSQL in the backend.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work—we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on tenure)
- Laptop budget up to 2,500€ and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office and an additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)