- 6 months ago
- 94 views
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join our sales team. This person should be excited to play a foundational role as an early member of our sales team and as our second sales manager. We’ve built an API-first infrastructure platform that enables companies to build products that move money. Our sales are typically highly technical, involving stakeholders across product, engineering, finance, and compliance. We sell to companies ranging from early stage startups to high growth, late-stage and publicly traded businesses.
You may be a good fit for this role if:
- You have experience in infrastructure sales. You’ve orchestrated sales processes with multiple stakeholders, including technical ones.
- You have experience partnering closely with a sales engineering team. We typically have a sales engineer on every deal.
- You have excelled as a quota carrying seller. We are looking for someone who is versatile enough to understand both inside sales, which is what most of our deals look like today, as well as field sales.
- You have a track record of managing teams of successful sellers. For us, success means that they are both producing revenue as well as learnings for the business.
- You have a desire to help craft the sales team and process at Modern Treasury.
- You have sourced, hired, and/or onboarded sellers, either as a peer or as a manager.
- You are intellectually curious and fascinated by innovative businesses, how they grow, and the technology they need to accelerate that growth.
Modern Treasury is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment opportunities or practices based on an individual's race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code section 12801.9), natural hair, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Modern Treasury participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.