Senior Software Engineer
- 13 days ago
- 91 views
Senior Software Engineer
Welcome to the future of property maintenance. Property Meld’s vision is to radically improve how the property management industry handles property maintenance. If you’ve ever had a maintenance issue at your housing rental, you know how much of a pain it can be to get it fixed quickly and reliably. Join Property Meld and help solve the headache that is rental maintenance! We’re a small, profitable company, who have been working remotely since long before it became trendy. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing startups in property management, we are looking for a motivated senior software engineer who wants to have an immediate impact.
Your RoleAs a senior engineer, You will tackle tough engineering problems while developing and shipping new features for our product, making sure they are performant, scalable, and well-engineered. As part of our remote-first engineering team, you will build on the foundation of a modern web application used by hundreds of thousands of people. You’ll help scale Property Meld’s web application by developing new features, improving our CI/CD processes, profiling and fixing performance issues, and solving technical challenges alongside the rest of the team. We’re looking for someone who:
- Can ship software with exceptional quality in a high-velocity team
- Can solve problems without adding accidental complexity
- Can take ownership of projects and architect them from the ground up to be scalable, maintainable, and elegant in design
- Is an expert in at least one area of building web applications and proficient in other areas
- Has a bias for action
- Has 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Has experience in some or all of the following: Python, Typescript, Django, React, and various data stores (relational databases, NoSQL databases)
We recognize that good engineers can learn any technology so don’t hesitate to apply if your background is in other technologies. Our focus is on delivering an amazing product at an impressive rate to our customers.
What you’ll get
- A remote work environment and a work laptop of your choice.
- Great work-life balance
- The chance to build and scale out an ambitious project
- A team environment with a culture of execution
- Involvement in the decision-making process
- Great teammates that care about your success
- A chance to help solve the headache that is maintenance for millions of people
Pay and benefits We provide a competitive benefits plan including health, dental, and vision coverage as well as a 401(k). We provide an Employee Share Options Plan where every team member has a stake in the success we are building. The product team at Property Meld is a remote-work organization. We require 4 hours of overlap time, daily, with the Mountain Time zone. The position is fully remote with the exception of a couple of yearly company get-togethers to meet in person.
** Candidates must be eligible for full-time employment in the United States.*
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC