- 14 days ago
- 96 views
As our Senior Manager of Marketing Campaigns, you’ll have the unique opportunity of being responsible for shaping Headway’s integrated campaigns vision and strategy. You’ll orchestrate the marketing campaign calendar, including overseeing the content strategy, development, measurement and optimization for webinars, online and offline events, as well as integrating campaign themes across channels (paid media, lifecycle, and SEO). You build a team of campaign marketers, instilling a culture of analytical decision making and experimentation.
- Be responsible for the strategy, development, measurement and optimization of the marketing campaign calendar, primarily centering around online and offline events.
- Own the lead target from campaigns, partnering closely with our sales team to iterate on lead targeting and quality feedback loops.
- Manage, build, and coach a high-performing team that consistently achieves targets.
- Partner closely with our in-house clinical team to gain a deep understanding of provider needs and develop content themes and story arcs.
- Onboard new clinical organizations to build co-marketing partnerships with.
- Foster a culture of speed, experimentation, and collaboration. Be the catalyst for your team to continuously reflect on how they can improve and create business impact.
You’d be a great fit if...
- You have 8+ years of professional experience and 2+ years of experience building and leading high-performing marketing teams and recruiting top talent.
- Analytical and strategic thinker.
- You’re an excellent coach and team leader, you inspire your team to go above and beyond.
- Roll up your sleeves problem solver.
- Strong appreciation for the art of marketing, thinking outside the box to elevate our brand design, messaging and creative.
- You lead by values, empathy, and by setting an example.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $185,000
- Group B: $166,500
- Group C: $148,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Equity Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.