🌠 Your mission
To build and scale the product marketing team and act as the bridge between product and sales as we grow.
Success for you means:
- Increase adoption of new features and successfully launch new product features
- Play an influential part in increasing expansion revenue
- Increase product usage across our customer base
- Develop and iterate our value prop and enable our sales teams to tell a differentiated narrative ****
Your progression with Juro:
You will join us at MN1 level in our career map. We expect the next natural step for you to move up into MN2 (Head of).
We have career framework for progression at Juro and will offer support for whichever route suits you best in your future. We are currently building out the Finance career track and will look for your input.
📬 This might be for you if...
So if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please ****still
get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Ca. 4+ years* experience working in a product marketing role.
- Been part of a scaling B2B SaaS business (ca. $10-50m revenue).
- Successfully launched products and features in multiple markets.
- Worked cross-functionally with a sales and product teams on a daily basis.
- Led a small team of 1-3 product marketing professionals.
- Approached work in a way that aligns with our Values & behaviours.
** What you did is more important than how long you did it. While this range is an orientation for you to understand what seniority we look for, we still want to hear from you if you think you have what it takes but don't quite meet this number.*
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC