- 9 months ago
- 161 views
As a WPN Global Account Representative, you will provide the highest standard of reactive business to business assistance for stores in or seeking to join the Wizards Play Network (WPN), including stores in Spanish-speaking regions of Latin America. This role requires individuals excelling at phone and email communication in both English and Spanish, and being comfortable troubleshooting with business owners when they reach out.
Demonstrating integrity and good judgment in performing responsibilities and interacting with managers, retailers, colleagues, and outside parties is crucial to the role. If you have a passion for Magic: The Gathering, and/or Dungeons & Dragons, this is your opportunity to make a difference for these critical Wizards of the Coast/Hasbro brands.
This role is fully remote with opportunities to meet in our Renton, WA office.
What You'll Do:
This role will own campaign planning, budget allocation and marketing priorities for the brand across all regions.
- Respond to email, phone, and other contacts in a positive, professional, and courteous manner.
- Answer in depth questions regarding WPN programs and policies as they apply in the relevant countries in North America and Latin America.
- Assist retailers with shipping errors or concerns of WPN program kits and materials.
- Provide technical assistance with the Wizards EventLink website for retailers. Additionally, understand and process feedback on the site and help capture information on bugs when relevant.
- Explain the WPN requirements and how a store fits into those requirements.
- Contact retailers to provide important messages and gather time-sensitive information.
- Review and proof text and data that will be used to inform our retailers about promos and programs they will be eligible for.
- Use translation services to respond to retailer questions and concerns in the local languages of countries we support.
- Prepare and update frequently asked questions. Also prepare and translate common responses in advance.
- Work with local support and development teams globally to provide excellent customer service to help our global retailer community.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience in the customer service field.
- Experience with hobby game stores.
- Proficiency in Spanish.
- Continuing education in Business.
- Phone support experience.
- Familiarity with Wizards of the Coast product lines and the WPN.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.