- a month ago
- 342 views
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our RVO Health Creative team, writing engaging content for the country’s biggest brands in the Health and Wellness industry. In this position, you'll partner with a dynamic team of designers, editorial editors, social media producers, video producers and content strategists in a fast-paced, evolving environment on a range of projects including branding, marketing initiatives, social media, digital advertising, online experiences and motion graphics and more.
What You’ll Do
- Write high-performing content across a number of initiatives, including: social media, marketing ads, brand language, animation and more
- Facilitate and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Concept campaigns alongside other writers, designers and video producers
- Work closely with the creative team, business analysts and others to bring ideas to life
- Maintain brand style guides and periodically audit copy to ensure consistency
- A strong portfolio and 3+ years of agency experience with copywriting, social media, email marketing or brand advertising
- Expertise writing for retail and/or direct to consumer brands driving engagement and conversion
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- Up to date on advertising trends and best practices.
- Adaptability when it comes to writing compelling copy to defined audiences at all stages of the buying journey across a variety of channels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to self-edit work.
- A strong grip on digital marketing and copywriting principles
- Experience with digital design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration such as Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, Figma, Invision, Miro, etc.
- A coachable, approachable and highly motivated personality
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders
- Experience using data to iterate on existing digital campaigns
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: 80,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.