A Senior Project Manager at 10up is not just a task manager, but a strategic contributor to every project, and the driver for successful client delivery. Join a team of collaborative, cross-discipline professionals who have been pushing the boundaries of enterprise-level projects for over 12 years.
You’ll have ownership and input on a combination of innovative, challenging projects and ongoing support engagements—we believe in balanced and diverse workloads through dedicated resource management. We have a supportive Client Delivery structure, with established PM processes, while still allowing for autonomy.
As a leading digital agency, 10up’s client roster spans from innovative startups and impactful non-profits, to some of the biggest names in the industry, such as ESPN, Google, The New York Times Co., and The Nobel Prize Committee.
As a 10upper, you have options for flexible and alternative work schedules. Intentionally remote since day one, spanning six continents and 38+ countries, 10up fully embraces the benefits of distributed work.
What you will do:
- Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 4 - 7 active projects; exhibiting senior-level ownership over all project scopes/plans, client meetings, written status updates, demos, risk management and iterative scope / expectation management.
- Consistently track and analyze project progress and budget burn, and work with group and project leadership to escalate concerns and/or risks, and mitigate appropriately.
- Ensure superior quality deliverables by collaboratively engaging cross-discipline leadership, and enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards to provide end to end delivery and client satisfaction.
- Lead discovery engagements (onsite and remotely) that expertly define cross-discipline project requirements and that demonstrate an expert understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives.
- Consistently identify strategic opportunities to engage with the 10up Account Management Team and collaborate towards building strong, long-term client relationships.
- You have experience delivering full scope CMS-based web projects for enterprise clients, ideally in an agency environment, and preferably with a practical understanding of the WordPress platform.
- You can describe tangible examples of deescalating project risks by working with members of your team and leadership to develop collaborative solutions.
- Your roles and responsibilities have been primarily client facing. You are often the main point of contact for client requests, escalations, comprehensive updates, and senior-level consultation.
- You have a proven track record of deescalating project risks by working with members of your team and leadership to develop collaborative solutions.
- You are an effective leader of cross-discipline project teams - across account strategy, experience design, engineering, QA and support - and are able to keep the team motivated and on task to deliver the best project outcomes.
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills, both internally and externally.
Benefits of interest:
- Mentorship from a dedicated Team Lead and Director of Client Delivery.
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs - including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
120,000 a year
The expected annual salary range for this position is between 120,000 USD. Compensation is determined based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, other job related qualifications/skills, geographic location, and business needs.
Join our team!
If you are passionate about 10up's mission and think you have what it takes to be successful in this role even if you don't check all the boxes, please apply. We'd appreciate the opportunity to personally review your application. Everyone gets a response.
Read more about What to Expect through our Recruiting process.
We don't want you to miss any communication from us! To ensure you receive updates on your application, please add email@example.com to your contacts list! #LI-Remote
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC