- a month ago
- 326 views
At Guild, we uphold our Core Values in everything we do. Our team emphasizes our Core Values in the following ways:
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
define mobility as any job movement that makes someone’s life better – whether that’s through higher wages, growth opportunities, or simply finding a better fit for an individual’s interests and strengths. Career Coaches help our members achieve their career mobility goals by providing personalized guidance and resources to help members identify roles that may be a good fit, create and update application materials, and build interviewing and networking skills.
As a Career Coach, you will:
- Deliver expert and personalized career coaching services via phone, email, and text to members seeking to achieve career mobility goals
- Provide individualized coaching in the areas of job search tactics, resume and cover letter writing, networking, interviewing, building or updating LinkedIn profiles, and professional branding
- Seamlessly adjust your coaching approach to meet the needs of members of all backgrounds and at all stages of their career journeys
- Adhere to team processes and policies related to documenting and maintaining records of every member interaction through Guild’s CRM
- Quickly develop and maintain a thorough understanding of relevant job market trends and industry standard methodologies in order to make informed recommendations to members advancing on their current career path or embarking on a new one
- Collaborate with members in mapping out a career mobility pathway by assisting them in identifying career goals, articulating steps necessary to achieve those goals, assessing their readiness to implement their articulated steps, and developing skills needed to achieve their goals
- Support the internal mobility strategies of Guild’s Employer Partners seeking to unlock their employees’ full potential
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in delivering remote, full-time career coaching services
- Demonstrated success in career coaching individuals in the areas of job search tactics, resume and cover letter writing, networking, interviewing, negotiating, building or updating LinkedIn profiles, and creating a professional brand
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to gather and synthesize large amounts of information in order to develop the expertise needed to support the evolving needs of members and the career coaching team
- A love of details and the drive to work conscientiously within ambiguous and changing circumstances
- Experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, and Zoom
- Access to a private workspace with a reliable internet connection
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- The ability to quickly ideate, research, write, and deliver polished career content
- A track record of entrepreneurship and/or working with building teams in a start-up environment
This is considered a “Covered Role” under the Department of Education’s Ban on Incentive Compensation. Your compensation will not be established or changed, directly or indirectly, based on your success in enrolling students or the management of those activities by those who report to you.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including an hourly rate of 63,654), as well as company stock options. We are committed to providing opportunities that align with our larger company strategy of Career Mobility. We believe that skills are transferable and value candidates that have a passion for our mission and a learner’s mindset. If you don’t have 100% of the qualifications but can see yourself doing a great job, we invite you to apply.
we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth