- a month ago
- 263 views
Tock is looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Manager to manage a team of Account Executives. As a member of Tock's growing sales organization, you'll be part of a dynamic group, working with some of the world's best Chefs, accomplished entrepreneurs, and world-famous restaurant owners. You want to work in a startup environment and are excited about the restaurant and hospitality industry.
You will directly contribute to Tock's growth by managing AEs who are managing the full cycles sales process, lead generation through close. You will be an important part of the hiring and mentoring process.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Sales and this is a full-time role based on the East Coast.
You'll Get To…
- Work with the Sr. Director of Sales to develop clear expectations and instill accountability for AEs throughout their performance
- Hire, coach, motivate and develop a group of AEs to improve individual performance and retain team members
- Exceed group sales revenue goals and overall goals
- Organize, develop regular tracking, and KPI reporting from Salesforce
- Encourage employees to contribute new ideas and solutions to problems
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies with processes, product offerings, and employee development through regular 1:1s
- 2+ years managing full cycle sales teams (B2B SaaS preferred)
- You have managed a team remotely
- Experience exceeding team meeting and appointment quotas
- Expertise using Salesforce and Outreach to manage pipeline and build reports
- Knowledge and ability to organize lead generation efforts
- Strong lead generation and cold outreach skills
- Willingness to take on additional projects and responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.