- 18 days ago
- 121 views
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for building relationships, managing a book of business, and have a strong marketing background. You are someone who partners are excited to have a call with because you bring positive energy to everything that you do.
- You are extremely collaborative and are excited to build processes. As the first Account Manager at Trust & Will, you will have the opportunity to create processes, boundaries, and goals for a brand new function.
- Finally, you have strong experience in marketing as it's core to this role to work with partners to promote Trust & Will to their audiences.
- Create a system to actively manage 40+ partners, ranging from Fortune 500s to SMBs
- Develop and execute marketing plans for partners, influencing/selling partners to promote
- Manage budgets for marketing campaigns
- Work with partners to develop and implement marketing strategies, sometimes influencing/selling partners to spend their resources promoting Trust & Will
- Manage partner requests, handle billing and reporting, and partner renewals
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
- Work closely with a core cross functional team including the VP of Partnerships, the sales, marketing and member success teams
- 4+ years of experience in account management or a related role with a marketing component
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who energizes teammates and serves as a brand ambassador
- Ability to develop and execute marketing campaigns and manage budgets
- Intellectually curious -- someone who is always in learning mode and thrives on solving challenges
- Experience in an advertising agency or similar role
- Experience working in a tech company and/or high-growth startup
- Our salary range for this position is 125k, in addition to compensation we also include an employee equity package as a component of our offer along with other benefits and perks outlined below.
- Unlimited time off that you are encouraged to use
- Quarterly company-wide breaks (think Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall break)
- 1 PTO day a month to spend with friends, family, or however you choose
- 4 days/year to volunteer in your community
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Fantastic health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and generous parental leave
- Financial wellness benefits (Equity & tax advisory support, savings options, and employee-sponsored 401k)
- A informal mentorship program, guest speakers & reimbursement for learning opportunities
- Flexible work schedule + hours
- Family-friendly work environment. We support the complexity of a remote world with the needs of families
- Optional company-sponsored events and travel throughout the year
- $500 Work from home stipend + mac & Apple accessories
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace & Inc. 5000 winner!