To join our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a talented, highly passionate UX/UI Designer with a strong foundation in visual design as well as a solid understanding of User Experience, Interaction and Product Design. If you are a world-class UX/UI Designer and would like to contribute in shaping the future of staffing industry, come along with us on our journey!
We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile application and web platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Ensure the usability of our mobile and web applications and suggest ongoing improvements to the overall user experience by working closely with the product team to test and optimize design solutions.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile and web design field.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in design or equivalent experience in the fields of Web and Mobile Development, Visual Design, or Interaction Design.
- At least 3 years of UX/UI, interaction design, user research/testing, and utilization of a broad range of methodologies such as storyboarding, prototyping, written specifications, and user scenarios using various tools
- Expertise in design and UX/UI software such as: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD Design, Basalmiq. FramerJS or Principle App is a plus
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Ability to design simple solutions to complex workflows and create interfaces that are intuitive, beautiful and user-friendly
- Ability to keep-up in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills. German is a plus.
In return for everything you’re going to do for us, we can offer the following:
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant culture
- Huge variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Awesome team (we may be biased…)
- Non-stop action
Before you apply, make sure that you:
- Write a cover letter that will convince us about your skills
- Check our website www.adia.com and social media pages
- Download the Adia app for iOS or Android
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked for them.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today.