Software Support Agent
AI Corenet Ltd has multiple open positions for the Software Support Agent (SSA) position. This unique opportunity allows a qualified applicant to provide light to moderate customer service and support to the company’s various clients in a comfortable work-from-home setting.
About the Company
AI Corenet Ltd is a medium sized (50-100 employees) software development firm primarily serving the online gambling and sports wagering industry. SSAs at AI Corenet provide “B2B” (business-to-business) customer service by answering inquiries to the company’s clients. Our clients themselves are businesses such as online gambling websites or sportsbooks that in turn have end-users. An SSA’s interaction is always strictly with AI Corenet’s client, and not with the end-user directly.
Nature of Service Claims
The SSA will answer a variety of claims related to the software that the company is providing its clients. Examples of service claims include:
• Assisting clients with the set-up or configuration of their software, using the company Wiki as a knowledge-base resource where needed;
• Assisting with administrative tasks such as reviewing reports to ensure clients receive the coverage levels guaranteed under their contracts;
• Conducting Internet research to verify the scores of sporting events;
• Verifying reports of service outages, and forwarding reports to the proper department if the outage is verified
• Assisting with special projects as needed, such as conducting Internet research on a particular topic and providing a spreadsheet summarising the results;
Structure of Customer Service Department
An applicant selected for this position will perform the duties in a “work from home” setting. All tools required for the position can be accessed from any modern desktop or laptop computer purchased within the last three years. The majority of support inquiries are submitted via email or through a proprietary ticketing-style system and are answered through the same method in which they were submitted. Support is provided by phone as well, with the calls being routed to a softphone installed on the SSA’s computer and running at all times while the SSA is on duty. SSAs have access to speak with a manager at all times via a live chat platform for assistance in any higher level inquiries.
This position requires the following skills or attributes:
1. Ability to write and speak fluently in professional English;
2. Knowledge of general office computing, such as creation of spreadsheets and general Internet usage;
3. Willingness to thoroughly read any written materials or knowledgebases to become acclimated with company policy and operational procedures;
4. Sufficient discipline to stay on task and provide quality customer service even from a work-from-home setting;
5. Availability of a reliable Internet connection and reliable computer (desktop or laptop, not a tablet or iPad.)
Applicants interested in the position are encouraged to send a copy of their resume and estimated pay expectations based on a standard full-time 40-hour work week.