- 15 days ago
- 110 views
About The Role
- Build out features for our backend services, which support our iOS, Web, and Android applications.
- Optimize our system and implement solutions to support our growing user base.
- Scale and maintain our backend infrastructure & deployment systems.
- Work closely with our Product team to build and deliver features in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Advocate for engineering standards & best practices and automate processes and tooling.
- Contribute to our comprehensive automated test suites.
- Take ownership over features from development through QA, delivery and ongoing maintenance.
- Participate in product discussions and use your development expertise to inform roadmap decisions within the business.
- You have 3+ years experience building web applications with at least one MVC web framework like ASP.NET Core, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Django, or Express.
- You have experience writing and optimizing queries both in raw SQL and using an ORM, and have experience designing database schema.
- You write clear, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- You are an advocate for automated testing and understand its importance in delivering features reliably.
- You are a team-player with strong communication skills.
- You are naturally curious and are committed to improving your own skillsets as well as those of your team members.
- You take ownership of your work and strive to be an accountable member of the development team.
- While startup experience is not required, a desire to work at a startup and an understanding of the unique aspects of a startup environment are essential.
- Understanding of Linux systems and experience with AWS managed services.
- Experience using Elasticsearch and Redis or other NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and/or event-driven systems is a plus.
- Prior experience with C# and PHP.
Health insurance, unlimited PTO, 401K plan
Early equity in a growing business
Fully remote position
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC