- a month ago
- 193 views
The Creative Director will directly manage a creative team that includes art direction, design, video production, copy, and project management. This person will define and maintain a standard of creative excellence across a variety of mediums including; web, email, video, digital, print, and events. They will partner closely with marketing, product design, and employee experience, as well as others, in order to build a category-defining brand and ship creative that brings it to life. This person will possess a high level of storytelling, creative vision to bring that storytelling to life across various campaigns, exceptional execution, and a proven track record of leading high-profile brand campaigns while operating in a fast-paced environment. This person will also be highly collaborative, a champion of creative excellence, and have a passion for developing brand and creative initiatives that are data-driven.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a world-class creative team that conceptualizes and develops compelling creative and marketing campaigns that improve awareness, drive revenue, and build brand affinity
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer, product, and business to enhance our brand and creative strategy that resonates with our core audiences
- Own the ServiceTitan brand style guide and work closely with product design, talent brand, demand gen, and other internal stakeholders to ensure our brand is represented consistently
- Conceptualize and execute on a brand campaign strategy in partnership with Demand Gen, Customer Marketing, and owners across paid, earned, owned, and shared channels
- Guide the development and evolution of our brand, voice, and strategy. Create brand governance and ensure consistent brand identity and messaging across all channels
- Bring to life compelling narratives across digital, video, social, email, website, content, conferences and more to increase awareness, consideration, and customer advocacy
- Develop campaign themes and messaging that support our brand and product vision, regularly iterate and refine those messages based on results
- Determine key brand metrics and performance targets that inform adoption and influence strategy iteration
- Oversee the prioritization of all creative requests, from day-to-day requests to bigger conceptual projects, while managing stakeholder expectations across the organization
What you'll need:
- Prescriptive, high ROI: Track ROI of initiatives using data and metrics to evaluate needs, drive change and measure impact; ability to synthesize data to calculate outcomes and identify trend
- Business Acumen: Deep understanding of sales pipeline, key drivers, and the role that marketing plays at each stage of the buyer and customer journeys; proven omni-channel knowledge and ability to both ideate and guide work created for specific media placement
- Company Experience: Extensive experience in hyper-growth, premium B2B or B2C companies plus a background with a creative agency or leading in-house creative team
- Brand Identity: Extensive experience developing, refreshing, and rolling out visual identity systems; capable of distilling complex ideas into engaging, relevant and impactful storytelling
- Prioritization: Ability and willingness to prioritize - and deprioritize - requests in a complex environment to ensure that resources are allocated to the most impactful initiatives
- Ability to build strong, trust-based relationships across the organization and operate with the highest level of integrity
- 10+ years of experience leading brand, digital marketing, and/or creative teams in high-growth technology companies
- Exceptional leadership skills, including a proven ability to set expectations and rally a team around outcomes, objectives, and business priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to influence partner expectations, secure consensus, and drive alignment
- A visionary who is also able to get the work done. A stellar verbal and written communicator with exceptional presentation skills.
- Consistent track record of delivering return on investment within budget and on time
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between 196,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.