- a month ago
- 172 views
Taskrabbit is seeking a Director of Growth Marketing to play a central role in delivering our ambitious growth plans across acquisition, engagement, and retention. Our ideal candidate has a track record of driving high, sustainable and profitable growth for marketplace businesses and experience leading a data-driven test-and-learn approach for growth marketing acceleration.
The Director of Growth Marketing Director will be responsible for our new user acquisition strategy to drive both client growth and efficient Tasker acquisition. The Director of Growth Marketing will lead our user acquisition efforts, manage CAC while scaling the business, and elevate brand awareness of Taskrabbit as a best-in-class platform for home services. They will oversee the optimization of current acquisition efforts while expanding the breadth/depth of the program into new channels and funnel types with the goal of increasing revenue.
This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast-moving dynamic marketplace by spearheading growth initiatives and driving improvements across the organization. We are looking for a strategic leader to drive repeatable and scalable results across marketing channels and tactics and who can identify cross-functional growth opportunities and partner with product colleagues to chart a path forward together. Additionally, we need someone who can bring innovative growth initiatives to life through analysis, experimentation, and new technologies and tools.
Join us in transforming lives, one task at a time.
- Develop and oversee a holistic growth charter for new client growth that optimizes for LTV, ROI and/or ROAS
- Oversee the entire user acquisition funnel, from targeting and segmentation to ad creative production, buying traffic, performance analysis and optimization of our campaigns
- Develop SEO strategy across editorial, programmatic and technical enhancements to drive its growth.
- Test new initiatives across the customer journey to optimize acquisition and engagement, including non-linear touch-points across marketing channels, product, and partnerships.
- Analyze and monitor campaign performance using relevant OKRs, providing data-driven insights to guide decision-making and future strategies.
- Work closely with Data and Finance to improve attribution, forecast and report on ROI, and communicate results to leadership
- Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels.
- Unlock performance-driving insights across channel, creative, and attribution disciplines (LTA, MTA, MMM) in partnership with the Data team
- Oversee the refinement of media mix and marketing attribution models to optimize resource allocation, drive growth, and manage full-funnel performance of large scale media: Meta, Search, TV, etc.
- Effectively manage a team of growth marketers focused on SEM, paid social, programmatic, SEO, app and affiliate marketing.
- Recruit and develop talent to perform at the highest levels and build out high-velocity growth marketing functions by being hands-on with execution while coaching the team to optimize and maximize efficiency.
- Partner across marketing functions, business intelligence, product, engineering to drive outstanding user experiences and improve our marketing reach and efficiency
- Partner with the creative team to develop content and assets to drive performance and enhance the brand.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, such as ad networks, creative agencies, and influencers, to optimize campaign effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure continuous growth and innovation within our marketing efforts
- Report directly to VP of Marketing
- 15+ years of Growth Marketing (5+ years as a leader) with experience in marketplace and/or CPG space, as well as successful, rapid-growth DTC businesses that are both brand and performance-focused
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator, especially with brand and integrated Marketing teams
- A deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data tools and data-driven decision making
- Ability to take ownership and understand the full business funnel and how decisions impact the business and the bottom line
- Confident in experiment design, with a test and iterate mentality
- The ability to synthesize, analyze, and interpret data and transfer the information into actionable steps
- A proven track record of performance optimization and experience leading, cross-functional teams
- Strong track record of proven and documented success in driving user growth, engagement, and retention through innovative marketing strategies
- Deep understanding of various acquisition channels, including social media, search, display, and influencer marketing
- Desire to uplevel analytics tech stack and/or key marketing metrics to increase understanding of marketing spend and campaign effectiveness.
- Willingness to dive into the weeds and be a scrappy problem solver particularly in environments where data may be less than perfect.
- Highly creative and consistently find new ways to incorporate new ad channel features
- Experience with Appsflyer, Segment, Google Ads, Meta, TikTok, Programmatic channels
- Quant oriented and be able to go deep on attribution and modeling. SQL a plus
At Taskrabbit, our approach to compensation is designed to be competitive, transparent and equitable. total compensation consists of base pay + bonus + benefits + perks.
The base pay range for this position is $157,000-$218,000. This range is representative of base pay only, and does not include any other total cash compensation amounts, such as company bonus or benefits. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above, and will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, relevant experience, qualifications, geography, and level.
- Taskrabbit is a Remote-First Company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action.
- The Diverse Culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average.
- The Perks. Taskrabbit offers employer-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.