About the Role:We’re building the next-generation infrastructure and security platform for CrowdStrike which include an application and service delivery platform, massively scalable distributed data storage and replication systems, and a cutting-edge search and distributed graph system. Help us scale CrowdStrike’s infrastructure and products to handle massive growth in traffic and data as we continue to experience dramatic growth in the usage of our products.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain services to meet reliability and scalability demands.
- Develop and enhancement monitoring services.
- Brainstorm, define, and build collaboratively with members across multiple teams.
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies & tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team.
- Be mentored and mentor other developers on web security, authentication and authorization strategies.
- Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture, knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability.
- Be an energetic ‘self-starter’ with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverable.
- Use and give back to the open source community.
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of full-time experience developing microservices for a SaaS product, in one of the following object-oriented languages: Golang, Java, Scala, Kotlin, Python, Node.js.
- Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data structures/algorithms/distributed systems).
- The ability to scale backend systems – sharding, partitioning, scaling horizontally are second nature to you.
- The desire to ship code and the love of seeing your bits run in production.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and scalability challenges.
- Deep understand multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies.
- Team player skills – we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible.
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- The skills to meet your commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this role.
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging).
- Existing exposure to Go, Java, AWS, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is 205,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.