- a month ago
- 108 views
- Develop and implement SEO strategies that align with the company's marketing goals
- Conduct keyword research to identify the most relevant and popular keywords for the company's target audience
- Optimize existing website content for search engines, including title tags, meta descriptions, and headers
- Aid in the ideation and creation of new content to capture organic search traffic
- Conduct technical SEO audits to identify and fix any issues that may be affecting the website's ranking in search engines
- Monitor and report on website traffic and analytics to track the effectiveness of SEO strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in SEO
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and practices
- Experience with keyword research, content optimization, link building, and technical SEO
- Experience in Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, Google Trends, and other relevant SEO data platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Agency experience
- Local search experience
- Experience managing business listings on Google, Bing, Yelp, etc.
- Experience in third-party SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Semrush, Conductor, BrightEdge etc.
125,000 a year
The salary range for this opportunity is stated above. As such, an actual salary may fall closer to one or the other end of the range, and in certain circumstances, may wind up being outside of the listed salary range.
Why work for Aprio:
Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
Perks/Benefits we offer for full time team members:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- 9+ holidays and discretionary time off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
- Top rated wellness program
- Flexible working environment including remote and hybrid options
What’s in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what’s next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Aprio is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.