We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, detail-oriented, and industrious analyst to join our fast-growing startup. Like the rest of us, this person will wear many hats; you will work closely with our founders, partners, customers, and investors. The role, broadly speaking, will be to work with Wunder’s Operations team to ensure that our solar funds' portfolios are built of the highest caliber assets, by implementing processes and procedures that validate data quality, mitigate potential transactional errors, and manage logistical complexity as we scale our platform. Daily activities will include supporting our capital disbursement process, managing our portfolio of solar assets, servicing our loans and billing requests, completing project diligence and working cross functionally with members of our Investments and Development teams.
If you get excited about bringing an entirely new asset class to market, building an organization aimed at saving the world, and meticulously ensuring that all of the details needed to make all of that happen are covered, this is the role for you.
- A Strong Foundation - You’re a recent graduate that has a solid internship or two under your belt. This could be in solar, finance, economic consulting, asset management, auditing, academic research, or anything that provided you with the tools and resources to be comfortable in spreadsheets, conduct market research, update databases, think analytically, and work cross-functionally.
- You’re Extremely Detail Oriented - The quality of our data is paramount. You understand the necessity of accuracy, and you thrive off of checking the details not once, not twice, but three times. You take extreme pride in your work and only submit the highest quality of work for review.
- You’re Eager and Ready to Learn - You are at the beginning of an exciting career and you’re ready to get your feet wet and learn all about how the solar development world works. You can’t wait to learn about solar investments, the commercial solar market, and in-depth diligence practices. You want to get your hands dirty and try new things, all while saving the planet.
- You’re Methodical & Process Oriented - You believe that documentation and systemization of processes is key. You enjoy thinking critically about increasing efficiencies and processes, and enjoy taking action to streamline your day to day operations.
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication - You have clear, concise written and verbal communication skills. You articulate the operative points when communicating with internal or external parties, effectively simplify complex information, and enjoy working cross-functionally.
- You’re Super Organized - You’re a high achiever who loves bringing order to chaos. There’s a lot going on any given day and success in this role will require a high degree of organization, ability to stay on top of changing goals and priorities, and strong project management skills.
- You’re a Flexible, Quick Responder - The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, and can pivot quickly when needed.
- You have a Team Ethos - You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced rapid-growth environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help your teammate next to you succeed.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard - In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You find new and effective ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
Some Benefits To Look Forward To
Wunder provides one of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the planet - and that’s hard work! Your job impacts nearly every facet of your life, so we provide an extensive compensation and benefits package to ensure Wunder has a positive impact on your life, both personally and professionally.
SALARY & EQUITY
The salary range for this role is 90,200 per year, plus equity in the form of stock options. Wunder determines the successful candidate's compensation package throughout the interview process based on experience and expertise, and the final compensation package will be discussed with the candidate during the final stages of the interview process.
BENEFITS & PTO
Wunder truly cares about your happiness and well-being, so we strive to ensure our benefits offerings are of top quality. We offer the following benefits to all team members:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance for all team members
- 50% employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance for dependents
- Employer-paid short-term disability, long-term disability & life insurance
- 401k Matching (50% match up to 4% of your base salary)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Dependent Care FSA
- Up to 14 weeks fully paid Parental Leave for childbearing parents; 6 weeks fully paid Parental Leave for non-childbearing parents
- 11 paid holidays & unlimited PTO
© 2023 Remote Jobs LLC