You will be joining our team as an advisor and sales representative. You can manage your customer engagement via our CRM, telephone, email and Skype, with the aim of converting potential customers into one of CareerFoundry’s programs.
Your mission is to help with potential customers, working with them and helping them to improve their careers and guiding them to the right CareerFoundry program.
As a Career Advisor and sales agent, you understand what it takes to make a career change. You are an expert in CareerFoundry’s programs. And you can effectively communicate how CareerFoundry can make a positive impact in someone’s life and professional career. You can engage and advise potential customers on which of these courses can benefit them.
- Sell CareerFoundry’s programs and courses through advising and coaching.
- Identify customer needs and match them to the right products / services.
- Convert leads to enrollments primarily through telephone conversations.
- Beat your sales goal every month.
- Be the internal advocate for the customer to help improve our products and services.
- Make recommendations to improve our sales processes and sales support.
- Be a brand ambassador, effectively communicating CareerFoundry’s value proposition.
- Communicate the mission of CareerFoundry, not just the product. We do this because we have a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably a native speaker.
- At least 2+ year of experience in a sales role.
- Ability to work US hours.
- Experience with automated CRMs, HubSpot experience preferred.
- At least 1+ years coaching experience.
- Degree in communications, psychology or similar disciplines is a plus.
- Familiarity or strong interest in online learning, education and / or tech is a plus.
- This job can be done remotely or from our Berlin offices.
How to apply
Please send email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org