- 18 days ago
- 236 views
About the Role:
As an Engineering Manager in CrowdStrike’s Production Systems Automation & Development team, you will lead a group of gifted software development engineers responsible for the creation and refinement of tools used to deploy and manage CrowdStrike’s private cloud-based infrastructure.
What You'll Do:
The Engineering Manager will play a key role in shaping the architecture and implementation of a stable, scalable and flexible production environment for a growing hyperscaler. As the Engineering Manager, you’ll be responsible for the workload management, well being, and professional growth of the engineers on your team. You’ll help foster an open and collaborative environment while enhancing the support systems utilized to enable your team’s success.
If you are interested in building and leading a high-performing team tasked with solving new and interesting challenges, this is the job for you!
What You’ll Need:
- MS in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering as an Engineer, Technical Lead or a Technical Manager, with at least 2+ years of experience in a hands-on managerial role.
- Solid design and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated passion for engineering excellence, quality, security and performance.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and interpersonal communication skills working with variety of roles including engineering, product management, project management, etc
- Experience with shipping high-quality software in a cloud environment.
- An energetic self-starter with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables.
- Experience working with remote teams and individuals and a demonstrated track record of mentoring and developing software engineers.
- Broad knowledge of modern software development methodologies utilizing CI/CD pipelines, peer code reviews, automated testing, container orchestration systems (such as Docker or Kubernetes) and version control systems (such as git).
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from both a process and tools (such as Jira) perspective, including experience planning, tracking, delivering and managing multiple projects.
- United States Citizenship is necessary to retain access to resources in AWS GovCloud (NO Clearance necessary)
- Professional experience writing scripts/applications for automation, tools, dashboards, and/or alarms utilizing the Go programming language
- Exposure to the Twelve-Factor App methodology
- Experience working within a large-scale production environment and developing/troubleshooting applications across functional teams
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is 205,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.