- 9 months ago
- 502 views
For this position, we are looking to hire someone based in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, or Washington.
The Customer Success team is the face of Tropic, serving as the connective tissue between our clients and the service we provide. If you love developing lasting relationships with clients and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is an excellent role for you. You will work with every key decision-maker within our clients’ executive teams. Our clients see Tropic as a valued partner, capable of driving meaningful savings, reducing time spent dealing with vendors, and advising on software purchasing decisions. Customer Success will be managing many different client stakeholders, ranging from Finance Executives to Technical Leaders.
- Manage a diverse set of executive client stakeholders representing all major functions
- Design and/or determine Tropic’s role in a customer’s purchasing process
- Monitor savings obligations for clients to determine areas to focus
- Manage prioritization of contract negotiations to drive the largest impact
- Execute regular business reviews with finance stakeholders to discuss historical savings and opportunity pipeline
- Conduct software audits with business stakeholders to understand pain points with existing tools and purchase roadmap
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with client finance/procurement stakeholders and business stakeholders
- Participate in all Tropic team-building activities and find ways to contribute and add to the Tropic team culture
- 1+ years of work experience in Customer Success
- Strong communication skills
- Process-minded, with experience in project management
- Detail-oriented, with clear evidence of implementing organizational systems
- Business acumen with an implicit understanding of how to prioritize dissimilar tasks
- Verifiable track record of high performance
- Desire to own and execute projects with autonomy
- Growth mindset
Specific to pay transparency laws, the minimum annual salary for this position is $70,000 and may also include commission, incentive pay, incentive stock options, and benefits. The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, and other business considerations.
- Remote first work environment
- Virtual & in-person meetups
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents
- Unlimited flexible vacation and holiday time off
- 100% covered employee medical, dental & vision plans
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- Offices in NYC, Atlanta, and Denver
- Award-winning values and culture
Research suggests that 60% of those identifying as under-represented might have talked themselves out of applying due to imposter syndrome or the confidence gap. If this applies to you, feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer that supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.