Content Engineer ( Freelance )
Join an exciting celebrity/entertainment platform, founded and led by design and technology veterans in Seattle and Los Angeles.
You’re an aspiring data and information sciences whiz and you possess the talent and skills to work in a startup environment. You’re intelligent, you have experience, you’re up on trends. You want to help build a successful platform, while having a great time doing it.
- 2 to 4+ web services and applications.
- Ability to parse, organize and ingest large volumes of text, image, video and metadata.
- Algorithms/AI automation
- Experience writing and maintaining automated tests
- Comfortable working with version control (specifically Git)
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills and the ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Desire to work on a small team
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice-to-haves: Some or any of the following are great to have.
- Advanced working knowledge of server administration and deployment
- Understanding of fundamental object-oriented programming principles
- Contribution to open source projects (send us your Github account)
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- App/web design experience
- Experience with video editing
What’s in it for you:
Send us a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning about you.